Saturday, August 15, 2026

FRIDAY

Mary Ann picked me up at 8:15 for T.O.P.S. and I met with Disaster: I was up 1.2 at home to 143 and up 1.4 at T.O.P.S. TO 144.2. I must buckle down now and reverse this trend.

Unfortunately, more bad news is that the arthritis in my left knee has started acting up again. It usually doesn't bother me, but suddenly became active and it hurts to walk. Mary Ann had mentioned a rub-on medication called Voltaran and I sent for that via Amazon. 

Napped before lunch, then went downstairs and on the way, I ran into Keith and his friend, Bob, who was visiting and to whom K. introduced me. Sat down to eat with LaVerne and Paula. L. said Kathie had called her to say she had a doctor's appointment, so wouldn't be in until dinner. Keith joined us and I told him about the Liberace bio on Prime and he was interested.

Mindy stopped me and asked if I wanted to be on a "team" to play some kind of word game she had  just instituted. However, I guess I'm not a team player because that didn't appeal to me; I do my three daily puzzles and also Block Champ, but don't want to play with anyone else. 

Went down to see the Dynamic Duo at 2:00. As ever, they were terrific; the Chardonay was good, too. 

Had dinner with Kathie, LaVerne, and Paula. Unfortunately, Kathie suffers from migraines and had had one yesterday, which is why she wasn't at dinner. After, I did fifteen minutes on the stationary bike and I want to do it daily, in fact, increase my exercise in general. 

BTW, luckily, the arthritis isn't nearly as bad this mornng. Also, I ordered a rub-on called "Voltaran" on Mary Ann's recommendation and it should be here today. 

No comments:

FRIDAY

Mary Ann picked me up at 8:15 for T.O.P.S. and I met with Disaster: I was up 1.2 at home to 143 and up 1.4 at T.O.P.S. TO 144.2. I must buc...