Friday, August 21, 2026

THURSDAY

My knee was still hurting, however, I managed to get a large white wash to the laundry room and between awaking and lunch, wash, dry, and fold, and put it away.

Lunched with Kathie, Paula, and Bea, a congenial group. I mentioned that Valtaren had no effect on the knee and Kathie suggested BioFreeze, which I may try next. After lunch, I took a short nap, then started this entry, the got ready for Elika and a manicure at 3:45. Went upstairs to the salon and settled in to have Elika do my nails and catch up with her doings. I like her so much and have met one of her two daughters and her son, and her Bengal cat. Anyway, I picked my color, she expertly painted them, we chatted and laughed, and it was good.

Finished in time for dinner.  I stopped at my place to get my lemon chunks, then went downstairs.  Ate with LaVerne and Keith; Katie didn't show and Paula sat with others. That was okay, as Keith and I discussed the Orient. He's been to Singapore, Japan, and Thailand, as I have, and we both enjoyed our visits.

My knee bothering me, I called Ellen to tell her about it and we agreed I'll call Primary Medical today and see if I should get an x-ray. She'll come over, also, although she has line dancing later and will have to leave by 3:30, but that's okay.  

Now, on Friday, I just got up and found that my knee is considerably better. I'm debating whether to call the doc (P.A., that is) today or just wait and see if it improves more.  

No comments:

FRIDAY

I think I forgot to mention it before, but I called Cheryl on Thursday evening to tell her I wouldn't be going to T.O.P.S. My knee is st...