Wednesday, August 26, 2026

TUESDAY

I debated washing my hair during my shower in the morning, but decided I'd better not, considering my knee. Sharon called to ask how I was doing and we chatted for fifteen or so.  

Went down to dime Bingo at 2:00, but had time for only two games before I had to go next door to Primary Medical. I saw the nurse practioner, Sharon, whom I liked a lot. She agreed that the knee problem was arthritis and that I should continue the Biofreeze (which I just received from Amazon). She said if it worsened or continued, she'd have me see a doctor. Okay, I'm satisfied.

Got back in time to see the Kevin (don't remember his last name), a fabulous musician and singer, who plays the violin with three different symphanies in the ares, but treated us to Elvis and Credence Clearwater pieces and similar ones. Our server, Blanca, came in and did an improptu dance, then was joined by resident Ada:


After the show, I couldn't resist taking a picture of Tom, who wears the most hilarious tee-shirts:
"If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questons."
Tom is a great guy, who cares for his wife, Cherry, who's afflicted with both physical and, it seems, cognitive problems.

Anyway, the show was terrific and I was happy to hear Kevin will be back in November. I went from there to dinner and sat with LaVerne, Paula, and Mary T.; Kathie was out with her daughter. 

This morning, Wednesday, my knee feels a little better--I think--and I'm now going to apply the BioFreeze and I may try the knee wrap Ellen lent me. 

No comments:

TUESDAY

I debated washing my hair during my shower in the morning, but decided I'd better not, considering my knee. Sharon called to ask how I w...