Friday, August 28, 2026

THURSDAY

 I went downstairs shortly before 11:00 to find Erica already there. We hugged and then I saw that Becky had also come. Becky had worked with Erick and me in Fractured Actors and just came to learn some financial tricks. About fifteen people came and they seemed to receive Erica's presentation with interest. Ellen came about 11:15 and also enjoyed it.  After, Erica spoke with Mindy and they decided she'd come periodically if anyone wanted to consult her on financial matters, especially as they relate to retiirement. El took this picture of Erica during her talk: 

Ellen, Erica, and I then went to The Little Lion for lunch and had a great time. I had a delicious hamburger alone with a big salad, which I took home. After, we said goodbye to Erica and El and I went to Walmart to stock up on various. When we came to The Orchard, we saw there was a Brazil-themed celebration in the multi-purpose room, so I stayed to watch it and El took my purchases upstairs.  

Brother Larry called and we had a good talk. He's doing okay at 94, but is slowing down a bit. We  chatted for a few, then said goodbye.

Shortly, it was time to go down for dinner; I did and sat with Denise and Paula. I like them both and we had a good time. Dinner was cod and sides, which was okay--I like seafood--but not anything special.

No comments:

THURSDAY

 I went downstairs shortly before 11:00 to find Erica already there. We hugged and then I saw that Becky had also come. Becky had worked wit...