Not bad news re weight: I was 141.8 at home for a loss of 0.2 and to 142.8 at T.O.P.S. for a loss of 1.2 I'm not sure why the discrepency, but I'll take it. Of course, I still have plenty of work to do, but it's hearteing to be down a bit.
Home a bit after ten and made a sketchy breakfast, then took a half hour nap. Before going down to lunch, I took a wash load to the laundry room, but no luck--both washers were taken. Went to the laundry in the other second floor wing and used that. Lunched with Kathie, LaVerne, and Paula, then went back to pop the clothes in the dryer. Found Mindy to tell her about the wrong time on the poster and she immediately corrected it.
I went to the Carol Sing-a-Long at 2:00, but found many of her paino choices heavily militaristic and the rest banal. However, I stayed until it was time to go up to the salon at 3:30, , meet Elika, and get my manicure. It looks good and I always enjoy talking to Elika, who husband just got back from two months in Alaska getting salmon--he'e a fisherman by trade.
Saw Mindy and when I told her she hadn't added the time on the poster, she immediately added it and re-hung the posters. Unfortunately, this time she had the wrong time on them--she had put 2:00 instead of 3:00. When I told her, she changed it again and re-posted.
Enjoyed dinner with Keith, Denise, and Paula. After, I straightend up a few things, then relaxed with my Block Champ game. My patio/porch seems to be finished, so I'll spend time today getting the plants and things back in place.
No comments:
Post a Comment