Sunday, August 02, 2026

SATURDAY

A quiet day, but that's okay once in a while.

Went over to the flea market at the clubhouse in the morning, but I didn't see much I wanted--I have too much of everything as it is. I did buy a night light and some of Mary T.'s handmade birthday cards. 

Lunch with Kathie and Keith; presumably, LaVerne stayed in. At 1:30, I went down to quarter and dime Bingo and actually one two games. After, Mindy and I talked and I mentioned that Cheryl's son was appearing here on August 9. I was amazed to discover he's actually the third member of my friend, Suzy's, trio. Mindy called Suzy while I was there and I talked to her after. I told her I'd like her and Bob to read some of my scripts. Also, I'll tell Cheryl she can attend when the trio is here. I'll be introducing them and that should  be fun. 

Had dinner with Barbara, Trudie, and Carl;  it was turkey tortellini and pretty good. Today, I have to get all the stuff off my balcony and that's a chore I wish I had started sooner. 

No comments:

SATURDAY

A quiet day, but that's okay once in a while. Went over to the flea market at the clubhouse in the morning, but I didn't see much I ...