Sunday, August 23, 2026

SATURDAY

 My knee was somewhat better, although still sore. Got up somewhat late, got my coffee, and did my usual morning this and that, then lay down for a nap. I always set the alarm for an hour, which I did, but foolishly, I turned it off and fell back to sleep. Didn't wake up until 12:30--OOPS! 

I rushed down to the dining room and Kathie, Paula, LaVerne, and Denise made room for me. They twitted me about sleeping through lunch, but of course, jokingly and I enjoyed it. Kathie was kind enough to bring me a container of Biofreeze for my knee and as soon as I got home, I applied it. I think it helped; in any event, the arthrtis seems less intense.

Went to quarter Bingo at 2:00 and won a game for a big seven dollar jackpot. After the first few, we reverted to dimes, but I enjoyed it; the prize money doesnt' even interest me that much. 

Had dinner with Kathie, LaVerne, and Paula. Kathie said she'd be sitting with others today and for a week and I think it's a good idea for all of us to do that. I like being with Trudie and Carl, for instance, also with David and Lisa, so I'll be expanding my sitting habits, too. 

No comments:

SATURDAY

 My knee was somewhat better, although still sore. Got up somewhat late, got my coffee, and did my usual morning this and that, then lay dow...