Monday, August 03, 2026

SUNDAY

 I was dreading having to move my plants, statuary, chairrs, and table off the porch, but the fact was it didn't take long, they all fit in the living room, and it was no big deal at all. I did some of it, then proud of myself, I had lunch with Kathie, Mary, and Cheryl and finished the job after. 

This tribute to Randy Mantooth is displayed in the multi-purpose room:

My friend, Truidie, wrote the little piece about him and the smaller picture is of Randy and Trudie's daughter. 

After finishing the patio/porch move, I really just fooled around after lunch until I joined the Yatzee gang (Keith, Elaine, Beverly, Ada, and Pat) at 3:00. I didn't win any of the three games, but it was reasonably enjoyable.

Had dinner with Keith, Kathie, and LaVerne and the conversation turned to astrology, which the latter two take seriously. How any normal person can do that is beyond me, but I guess it takes all kinds.

After dinner I called Ellen and we made plans to come over Wednesday to get the letters I mentioned here before sent to Mike and the girls electronically. I just don't know how to do it, but El does and I'm glad to know that. 

No comments:

SUNDAY

 I was dreading having to move my plants, statuary, chairrs, and table off the porch, but the fact was it didn't take long, they all fit...