I slept okay, didn't eat breakfast, and Susan picked me up at 11:15 for lunch at--where else?--the Stone Fire Grille. Gayle came and had a quick lunch, but had to leave before Renee, Nardall, and Nordall arrived. I had a two-pasta "tonesto" and an IPA, very tasty. We five talked and talked and talked, mostly about suicide, as Susan' husband had committed that act and so had Nardall's. Didn't leave until amost 3:00 and on the way home, Susan, at my request, stopped at CVS so I could get my two meds.
Once home, I opened my Amazon box (unmentionables), washed some dishes and stowed my leftover lunch in the fridge. I then took a short nap before diinner...
...which I had with Kathie, Keith, and LaVerne. I got a turkey burger, as the main entree, beef something or other, didn't appeal to me. After a leisurily meal and conversation, I went back upstairs to play Block Champ on this laptop and otherwise amuse myself.
They've started redoing my patio/porch; good thing I got everything inside, as instructed, before hand. The renovation should take another four days or so, then I'll replace the plants and so on. Just now, I've got the living room pretty jammed up:
No comments:
Post a Comment