Monday, August 31, 2026

SUNDAY

 Did my usual nothing much in the morning. Received a call from my former neighbor, Lorraine, and we chatted. One of these days, I'll have her over.

Lunch with Kathie, LaVerne, and Paula. The other Kathie had hailed me before hand to tell me Bingo would be going on at 2:00, although it wasn't on the schedule. Did I want to attend? Ha--didn't have to ask me twice.

Went downstairs at the appointed time and enjoyed dime Bingo., winning two. Right after, at 3:00, we had Yatzee, which I played with volunteer Cindy, Keith, Mary, and Pat, with Reggie watching from the sidelines.

By the time we finished, it was almost dinnertime, so I stayed downstairs. Sat with Keith, Paula, andyy Ray and had a good chicken salad; asked for and received a bagel with salmon to take home for a snack. 

Called Ellen about my problem with the mouse and keyboard and also, my knee. She's going to call Primary Medical about the latter and I'm going to change the battery on the former,

No comments:

MONDAY

 Went to balance class at 10:00 and afterward, met up with Paula. I accompanied her part way on her daily around building walk, then sat wit...