Somewhat of a draggy day. We had been notifed the annual fire sprinkler inspection would be done between 8 am and 3 pm. Maintenance guy, Joe, and the inspector came at 10:00 and the inspection took about three minutes.
Because my knee is still somewhat of a problem, I called Primary Medication and will see the nurse practioner today at 3:00. Called Ellen to tell her and we also discussed my birthday party. I'd rather not even aknowledge it--nobody wants to be ninety unless they're a hundred--but suggested I want mostly just family there. She asked if I wanted to have my friends here come here to another party and yes, I do, and we'll plan that. She also discussed power of attorney for her and another family member. Sure, fine by me. I hear people talk about their children trying to get their money and it shocks and amazes me. I have complete faith and confidence in my children and trust them with anything I have, including my money and my life.
Had lunch with Kathie, LaVerne, and Paula. I was surprised Kathie was at our old table, as she had said she was sitting elsewhere for a week and actually, was gone for only one day. Anyway, it was good to have her there. I hope she signs up to see Erica on financial matters, as she's one who can use expert advice.
Put in a color wash about 3:00, put it the dryer before dinner and retreived it after. I saw neither Kathie nor Paula in the dining room, so sat with LaVerne. She's ninety-four, but mentally sound and had been a para-legal. We had a good talk.
Other that all that, nuthin' much going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment