Tuesday, March 01, 2022

Monday

Slept well and got several hanging-over-my-head chores done, including finally getting my passport finished and mailed. I had to call to ask if "change in data" meant any change, such as my address, or does it just pertain to the data on the passport (it was the latter). Walked it to the P.O.  to get a return receipt and I hope that's the last I have to think about it until I get the new passport. 

I did get today the other document I was looking for: the revised deed for my house, so presumably, the trust is complete. That's another pain n the rear I hope I don't have to deal with again. Also got the three completed DNA kits from Mike--hmm...but why weren't there four for him and Paula and the two girls? Oh, that's right, Vivian and Violet would have the same. I took the kits (boxes) to the office because they didn't fit in the mail slot; carrier will pick them up tomorrow.

I had gotten a late fee of ten bucks from Prime Management; I pay $120 a month for maintenance of landscaping and the clubhouse and so on. But I've had it automatically taken from my bank account for eighteen years, so why now was one late? I called and it turns out that my bank (BOA, the financial scum of the earth) sent it late--AAGH! I made the "send" date earlier. 

Took my new futon out of the (several) containers--there seems to be two carriers for it--and even put it on the floor and lay down on it. It's not bad, but I thinking about borrowing Suzanne's, too, and putting that under. But do I really need to? Dunno. 

After lunch, I hopped a bus to town, which was agreeably buzzing with visitors. Strolled around in the glorious sunshine, temperature in the low eighties; today is predicted for the same. 

At 11:00, somebody from maintenance and/or the office is coming to look at and/or discuss, my continuing problem with water pressure. At 3:00, Sarah from the undertaker's place is coming to discuss cremation. I'll be interested in the results of both meetings. 

Note: I ordered Ropinirole (for RLS) from CVS Caremark. They have to have doc approve a new RX.



No comments:

Sunny Sunday

It was sunny in more ways than one. Not only did we enjoy the bountiful and beautiful sunshine, but I spent several sunny hours with my daug...