Friday, March 11, 2022

Thursday

 Busiest day I've had in ages. I stripped the bed, made it up with other linins, did two more loads of wash, vacuumed the living room and bedroom, dusted throughout, ran the dishwasher and put away the dishes, cleaned all the kitchen surfaces and scrubbed the sink, thoroughly cleaned the bathroom, then ran over to Von's  for milk, cheese, o.j., Italian bread, as I was having manicotti for dinner; Russian rye, which I bought partly to balance the moronic, who won't buy Russian. Looked for a particular ale at Von's, but they were out of it. Called CVS and they don't carry it. Took a quick shower, then jumped on the bus to the mall and BevMo, which did have the stuff. I bought the last six pack and it was hairy carrying it, but luckily, I caught the 10, which lets me off out front.

Sharon called to say she once again, won't be at T.O.P.S. I had meant to call Julie to say I wouldn't be there, either, but she called me first. She has a bad cold, so is skipping, also. That leaves Leader Lennie and Bobbi, so I assume the meeting will be cancelled. 

Had a quick sandwich lunch at 2:00, then put the manicotti together and completed some last-minute chores. I got a text from Duane, my cousin's son, telling me their plans have changed. He, his mother, daughter, and somebody else, will get to Santa Barbara on the 16th, stay over, then Carolyn will have everybody at her place on the 17th.   

No comments:

Sunny Sunday

It was sunny in more ways than one. Not only did we enjoy the bountiful and beautiful sunshine, but I spent several sunny hours with my daug...