Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Monday

Cut up four big apple and some tangerines, put them in the slow cooker with cinnamon to make applesauce. After that, it was off to Kohl's to return something I had bought from Amazon--I was amazed it was so quick and easy. 

Went back to the harbor, this time on the boat side. Lovely day, as ever, and strolling along, I ended up at the museum--free of charge and very nautical. It includes an outside garden containing all native plants--very interesting and I want to get the "Island Morning Glory" and another.

Home for a lunch, then I set up my pills for the week, did a lot of stuff on the laptop, chopped onions for the stir fry I was making for dinner, plus ordered my atorvastatin from CVS Caremark (mail order). 

Ellen got here after school about 5:00, bringing a bottle of Margaritas--yum--and Greg after work soon after. El and I indulged in cocktails and we all sat and talked for a time, then sat down to eat. I was pleased to note everybody liked the food; I forgot dessert, but then realized I still had the chocolate-covered nuts I had made at Christmas. Were they still good? Sure--they had been in the fridge the whole time. 

It was a very fun day and more coming up today!  (I may be away and skipped this blog tomorrow.) 

No comments:

Sunny Sunday

It was sunny in more ways than one. Not only did we enjoy the bountiful and beautiful sunshine, but I spent several sunny hours with my daug...