Monday, March 14, 2022

Sunday

Still lots going on. Had a late morning workout session at the fitness center here, which was strenuous, but invigorating. Left for town after that. The intention was to walk up to the high hill with the cross, overlooking Ventura, but that actually just leads to the botanic garden.  That will be for another day; instead, I walked down Main a bit, then to The Promenade, and circled back to where the car was parked.

Home about five, dinner, then a lovely excursion to the beach. Walked on the sand and witnessed the sun going down over the Pacific--just a fascinating sight.


Walked a total of about three, then home to see the next episode of Doc Martin. Now that I have Plex, Hulu, and other oddities, I'll probably give DVDs a rest. 

No comments:

Sunny Sunday

It was sunny in more ways than one. Not only did we enjoy the bountiful and beautiful sunshine, but I spent several sunny hours with my daug...