Sunday, March 13, 2022

Saturday

 Walked the Promenade in the morning for a distance of 3.6 miles. It was lovely along the ocean--lots of walkers, hikers, and so on on the bright an lovely day.

Home for a quick lunch, then over to Ellen's for good talk and visiting.  I took a short nap while there until it was time to go to dinner. We ate at--I completely forgot the name, but years ago, I had been there with a woman's group and remembered the "beer samples" they had, so asked if they still did. That had been four different beers, served in small glasses in a wood tray. They did have it, but only three samples and not in a tray. Ordered it anyway and enjoyed it. I had their specialty macaroni salad with lobster, which was delish and had some left over to take home.

Dropped Ellen off after making plans for her and we hope, Greg, to come for dinner tomorrow. Also have plans to be with her on Wednesday.

No comments:

Sunny Sunday

It was sunny in more ways than one. Not only did we enjoy the bountiful and beautiful sunshine, but I spent several sunny hours with my daug...