Thursday, May 13, 2021

Wednesday

Trekked to Famous Shoes via shanks mare (that's an old one) and bus and bought a pair of what used to be called "sneakers." They also used to cost about--oh, fifteen to twenty bucks. What I bought are called "running shoes" and set me back $74.00. However, once I got them home and walked in them there, I think they're a little big. I'll take them back and see what else they have.

Aside from that, there was nothing much going on. I cleaned up a little and moved some things here and there for no particular reason. Having again slept very poorly, I lay down for a nap after lunch, dozed off, but was awakened by the phone. It was Michelle, of Erik's Appliances, who said Erik would have to get a part for the fridge at my house and she'll let me know the cost. Okay.

The good news is, I slept soundly last night. Meeting Gail for lunch today. 




No comments:

Tuesday

 Did a color wash when I got up, had breakfast, then dressed and waited outside for the Lyft to take  me to the dentist. Annoyingly, when I ...