Friday, May 21, 2021

Thursday

 Walked to The Market and back, leaving at 9:30 and I was back by 11:00. I then spent virtually the whole rest of the morning on the phone with BOA and Vanguard, trying to find out where my latest money transfer is. I don't even want to go into it, but have to call the bank again today.

Jim came at 1:00 and we had a good talk-time. He still is teaching from home and it looks as if the college won't institute in-person classes until August. Jim left about 3:30 and I walked him out front. The main building (or whatever they call it) is now finished and we stopped in to look at it. Boy, they did a great job on the gathering room, an open concept which includes a sleek kitchen, sofas and tables, and other amenities. 

Said goodbye to Jim, went home to collect my hat and purse, then, and bused to town to walk The Promenade. I had intended to go just part way, but ocean was very rough, the winds so wild, and the whole area so picturesque, I walked all the way to the end, about three more miles. 


No comments:

Tuesday

 Did a color wash when I got up, had breakfast, then dressed and waited outside for the Lyft to take  me to the dentist. Annoyingly, when I ...