Friday, May 28, 2021

Santa Barbara

Got to Santa Barbara a bit after 11:00 and Carolyn picked me up. She treated me to an early lunch and we had a good heart-to-heart. After that, it was off to Villa Riviera to pick up Betty. My twin and I were then taken to Carolyn's; she got us comfortable, gave us some photo albums to look at, and went to her office/bedroom to work on some grant-writing. 

Betty and I had an okay time looking at pictures and chatting. Of course, the "chatting" was like something out of Never-Never Land, but I'm used to that now. Carolyn later had to run some errands related to her work, which was no problem. In fact, there were no problems except for the overwhelming one.

My bus was due at the SB Library at 4:50, so we took Betty back to the Villa, then Carolyn drove me to catch the Big Blue Bus (that's what they call it). Didn't get home until almost 7:00, immediately donned my pajamas and robe, and settled in for the night.

Usually, I'd elaborate on my day with Betty, but I just don't want to. 

No comments:

Tuesday

 Did a color wash when I got up, had breakfast, then dressed and waited outside for the Lyft to take  me to the dentist. Annoyingly, when I ...