Monday, May 24, 2021

Sunday

A semi-dreary Sunday, but not too bad. I finished the full crossword which was good, put in a load of whites (yes, with bleach, so shoot me), and prepared broccoli and bean stew for dinner.

Called Lenore and Luisa, as they didn't respond to my email. It turns out all eight of the regulars can come--good--and one other may or may not, so with me, that's ten. I called Aloha to make the reservation, so that's done.

 I was pretty down for a time. I get into these moods where I think I can't do anything right. That was confirmed when Luisa H. called to say Carolyn M. had said the luncheon for Lolly was at 12:20, not 12:30. Later, I checked my email and yes, I had accidentally hit the "2," instead of the "3," so it said 2:20--damn! I sent out another email to alert them to the correct time. 

Things improved later in the day. My printer is acting up and skips every few lines. I need to print the little verse for Lolly, so I went to Office Max for ink and advice. Got it, did what somebody suggested, and it seems to be better. I perked up even more when Ellen called. We had a nice chat and will get together next weekend. Finally, I slept well last night, and Sunday is over. 


 

No comments:

Tuesday

 Did a color wash when I got up, had breakfast, then dressed and waited outside for the Lyft to take  me to the dentist. Annoyingly, when I ...