Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Tuesday

Changed the bed and did a wash early on. Dead-headed the daisies again.* I must plant the hydrangea and other plant I got for Mother's Day. 

I was pleased to get a call from Cheryl, asking if I wanted her to pick me up for the luncheon today. I said I hadn't asked her because I wanted to get there early, so she said she'd pick me up at ten of 12. Good.

Walked to the Market, bused back, and that pretty well took care of the morning. After lunch, I finished the card for Lolly; the verse is cute, but my craft-type efforts look like third grade. 

Had our virtual Happy Hour with Nancy and Carolyn. Nancy suggested we do it every two weeks, instead of each week. Fine by me because there really isn't a whole lot to say. 

* Ha--things are pretty slow when I mention dead-heading the daisies!




No comments:

Tuesday

 Did a color wash when I got up, had breakfast, then dressed and waited outside for the Lyft to take  me to the dentist. Annoyingly, when I ...