Monday, August 17, 2020

Sunday

It wasn't a bad Sunday, as Sundays go. Although I hadn't slept well, I felt pretty good. Early on, I realized I had no lettuce for lunch, so went over to Von's for that, plus other goodies, such as Brussels sprouts. I also bought bogus "Crab Supreme," which is actually made of Alaska pollock and Pacific whiting fish. However, it's a good source of protein and I like it, so why not?
I finally got around to transferring info to my new "Forgot Your Password?" book. This is the third one I've had (it's from CG Publishing and I send away for it) and it's very handy.
Did some other paperwork, including depositing a eighty-dollar check (I had overpaid and it was a refund) via my phone! This just boggles my mind and I'm so proud of myself. It was actually very easy, as BOA guided me through every step of the way. You just take a picture of the check, back and front, then follow the instructions on your phone. After, I immediately checked on-line to be sure it was in my account and, yes, it was, although it couldn't be use until today, of course.
After lunch, I decided to just ride to Oxnard on the bus and that's what I did. I've bused there often, but this time, I didn't get off at The Collection, but rode the full way to the Oxnard Transit Center. There, I disembarked and got the 6 back to Ventura. Very enjoyable, actually.
Called Ellen and found she and Greg had successfully moved things around. Happily, I slept until 6:30 this morning and seem to be over my minor insomnia.


No comments:

Sunny Sunday

It was sunny in more ways than one. Not only did we enjoy the bountiful and beautiful sunshine, but I spent several sunny hours with my daug...