Saturday, August 08, 2020

So-So

The group was here for T.O.P.S. I knew I had gained and will have to keep an eye on myself. I weighed in at 131.9, so am up 1.7.  The usual suspects were there and I asked if anyone knew a hairdresser still working and got the name and number of someone named Cindy from Lenore. I called her last evening and left a message to see if she can do Suzanne's and my hair.
A so-so day otherwise. I spent virtually the whole morning changing my email address on various entities. I had to call Target because it's impossibly to navigate its web site--the worse I've ever encountered. I also--finally--emailed Frank D. to ask him to end my account (which is really his, but if anybody thinks I understand that, he has another think coming) with Comcast.
I called ARC to see if they pick up donations and they do, but the first day they have is August 24. You have to be ready between 7 am and 5:00, but they'll call a half-hour ahead. Now I have to figure out how to get my big container out to the entrance.
After going over to Von's for salmon, I divided, seasoned, and froze it, then seasoned and roasted a pound and a half of mushrooms. Also trimmed and cut my cauliflower and put it with a little broth in the slow cooker.
Betty called and we talked a bit. She said Mary liked me a lot (I like her) and some day, maybe Betty and she can drive here for lunch. Sounds good to me!
After lunch, I bused to the mall just to get out. Bought Parmesan cheese at Target and bused back. When I came in, I glanced at the (wall, analog) clock, I thought it said 5:30, so prepared dinner and sat down to eat it at my usual 6:00. But, I then noticed it was actually 5:00, an hour early, but what the hell, I ate then anyway and the world is still turning.

No comments:

Sunny Sunday

It was sunny in more ways than one. Not only did we enjoy the bountiful and beautiful sunshine, but I spent several sunny hours with my daug...