Sunday, March 01, 2020

This is driving me crazy--or crazier...

Damn! I just wrote out several lines and somehow, it erased and I don't know how to "undo" without a mouse. All right, Ellen came over, tried to fix, couldn't, called Mike and, as it turned out, the little chip or whatever it is should have been switched and wasn't, so I have his and he has mine. El took me to the p.o. right away and I sent it off. I hope I get mine soon from Arizona, as this using the keyboard that's attached is driving me crazy!
Anyway, El and I went to the Black Angus for lunch and I deliberately ordered a Corona in reaction to the FB post I saw that said 60 percent or so of be beer drinkers won't order it because
of you-know-what. The idiocy of the human animal can never be underestimated.
El helped me with a lot of stuff and I got a lot put away. Didn't yet do a wash, but will today. Stopped at Suzanne's to show her pics of Arizona and I can't write anymore on this thing.

2 comments:

iloveac said...

Maybe you could write your post in cursive ...take a snapshot and upload it. I wonder how that would work? Glad your back and that you had a wonderful time. Photos were gorgeous.

Mimi said...

Not a bad suggestion, Pat, but unfortunately, I now find cursive even more difficult than this method. Thanks, though.

Thursday And Stella

Did a lot of "business work" all morning and early afternoon. As l was about to stop for lunch, Stella called to say she is being ...