Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Tuesday

In the morning, I called Bill and asked him to get the serial number on the dishwasher. He did, texted it to me, and I'll call Anchor Appliance today.
Darn, I looked at my calendar and saw I had forgotten I had a mammogram appointment today at 11:00. I also saw that it's Suzanne's birthday. I want to pick her up a little something and will after the Rolling Oaks Radiology.
I walked the mile and a bit to the bank to deposit the check for $29.00 Blue (Shield)  of California sent me. I had been puzzled as to why; called, and was told the premium (which I had had come out of  my bank account automatically) was now zero per month. The guy said I had been sent a notice about this in December, but I must have overlooked it. Okay, I wasn't going to argue. Walked farther to the market to get lettuce and rice cakes and took a bus back.
After lunch and a few chores, I walked to the P.O. to send Mike his homeowner's policy, which had come in the mail. Went from there to the thrift store on Ventura Avenue in town. I don't usually go to this area, but when Betty and I went last week, I noticed that had a whole section of nice baskets and that's what I was after. Found one--not quite as rustic as I wanted, but I'll wrap my fish in cloth and otherwise rustic it up.
Bused from there to Target at the mall for blueberries, then home.

No comments:

Tuesday

 Did a color wash when I got up, had breakfast, then dressed and waited outside for the Lyft to take  me to the dentist. Annoyingly, when I ...