Sunday, February 02, 2020

Busy

Busy day and I'm just going to sketch it out here:
Took a wash to the place and had it washed, dried, and put away by 10:30. At about 11:00, my hairdresser, Mary, called to say she had a cancellation and could I come for my color and cut at 1:00, instead of 2:00? I agreed--foolishly, because I no sooner hung up when I realized I'd have to have lunch very early to get there at 1:00. However, I jumped in the shower, then had part of a salad, then took off for the bus.
Got there about 12:45 and she took me right away. Now, I'd rather have my hair done than hang by the thumbs for three days, but I always find it an ordeal. I hate having to sit there so long, waiting for the color to take, then the wash, then the cut, then...well, I didn't get out of there for several hours, as usual.
Stopped at Trader Joe's on the way to the transit center and just missed the 6 bus, so had to wait about thirty-five minutes. Home and started to assemble the plays for Jeff, but Ellen called and we had a long talk, then Betty called, plus I talked to Arizona, and the upshot was, it was 7:00 before I even thought about dinner, so I just skipped it. However, my hair looks great, even this morning after I slept on it.
My big problem is that I can't seem to attach the plays I went to send Jeff onto email. It keeps just not attaching and sending me a message to download. I do, but it still won't attach. I want to get this done before Betty gets here tomorrow, so will keep trying, but it's frustrating. 

No comments:

Tuesday

 Did a color wash when I got up, had breakfast, then dressed and waited outside for the Lyft to take  me to the dentist. Annoyingly, when I ...