Saturday, April 14, 2018

T.O.P.S. And Homicide

Kimball, as usual, then changed for T.O.P.S. I stayed the same at 128.2 and, considering I've been going out so much, that's fine by me. I'd still eventually like to get to 125, but am okay with a few pounds over.
I conducted the meeting and it went over well.  As mentioned the other day, I had e-mailed members with some questions on weight--or rather, their reactions to others' comments, and so on. There  was a lively response and good discussion.
Home for breakfast, which--as ever on T.O.P.S. days--I didn't have until after 10:00. Went to the store after to replenish my supply of blueberries and get a few other things. I debated whether to get in touch with Diane to put off our lunch in the park until Tuesday. On Monday, I've got Rob and the car at 9:00, lunch in the park at 12:30 and the widder dinner at 6:00. Decided not to switch and I'll just devote the day to those things.
Did the town walk, as usual, too. It was a beautiful warm and sunny day. I picked up two blouses and a pitcher at The Coalition, then spent an hour or so in the library.  There, I'm still reading on Frank Sinatra (for some strange reason); home, I completed Righteous Carnage, about the John List murders. I'll have to look  up Westfield, NJ in Union County--not sure if I've ever been there, but that's where he killed them: mother, wife, daughter, and two sons.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...