Saturday, April 07, 2018

T.O.P.S. And Hair

Kimball, then changed for T.O.P.S. I'm down another 1.7 for a total of 55.9 off and weight of 128.2. The meeting was pretty good, although too long, as usual. Carolyn brought her delicious tangelos and tangerines and I happily took some.
Went to Wal-Mart and Ralph's for undies and veggies. Home to lunch and shower, and found the glass door on the shower was stuck open. Well, damn, I wasn't going skip my shower, so left it half open; not too much got on the floor.
Betty called to say she finally got her new phone. I had to cut her short, as I was rushing out the door, but called her back later. Got to the salon at 3:00 and called the office from there. Manager said Javier, the maintenance man, was off and wouldn't be back until Monday. I was annoyed, so she said assistant manager Jim might be able to fix it. (As it turned out, it was fixed when I got home, so he did.)
I was told that Amanda, my regular hairdresser is no longer there. "She has left us," I was told, as if she was in the grave. They always say this and it strikes me funny.
My cut and color look good and I'm happy with Mary, although she charges more because she's "a master hairdresser" or whatever the hell the saying is. That's okay, I'll grin and bear it.
Stopped at Sprout's for watermelon on the way home, then rang Susanne's bell. I gave her the medication I accidentally ordered from Caremark, but no longer take. She'll take it to St. John;'s to see if it can be donated. I didn't get my town walk in, but I'm not concerned about it.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...