Thursday, April 19, 2018

The Usual

The usual in the morning, then I cleaned up a bit in here.
I was delighted to get e-mails back and forth from my two younger children and here's the plan: Mike will come here first at about 2:30.  He has a conference call on his laptop at 3:00, which will take about an hour and I'll  leave while he's doing that. When he's finished and I'm back, we'll go over to Ellen's in separate cars. El will show Mike her new digs, then he'll take her, Greg, and me out to dinner. I'll drive home, he'll stay over there, then I'll drive back Saturday morning. It'll be such a short trip, but I'll take what I can get in seeing my boy. Yesterday he left on the long, long non-stop flight of Singapore to San Francisco.
Otherwise: Checked my blood pressure at Wal-Mart.  It was 111/66, which I guess is okay, but seems higher than usual. Went to the Hill Street Library, got gas, picked up blueberries and a few other things, had lunch, drove to town, walked, came back, and that was it.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...