Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Cleaning Day

Walking Kimball was downright chilly, but okay. Breakfast, paper, then I got down to business.  Cleaned the bathroom, gathered up the area rugs, assembled my regular wash, and took all to the laundry room/building. It's good that the washers and dryers are in a small separate building. This is much more convenient than at Colony Park, where they were in some of the buildings. The problem with that is, they didn't open them until 8 am because the noise might disturb the tenants and closed at 10. Here, you can do wash anytime of the day or night.
I vacuumed the carpets, then cleaned the hard floors. I first go over them with the dust attachment of my Bona cleaning system, then spray with the solution and finish with scrubber. They do a good job and it's also good for me: I get plenty of exercise for my legs, but this works my upper body, which I need.
I finished by lunchtime, ate, then went to Ralph's and elsewhere for green peppers, mushrooms, and onions. Cut them up and chopped, to use them for dinner.  Took off for town, museum to library, read for a bit and walked back.
Made stir-fry with ground turkey and the veggies I prepared earlier. Tasty, if I say it myself.  Had some for dinner and have enough left over for tonight.
Sharon R,, from my  T.O.P.S. group (she was also in both of my acting classes) called and said another person from my acting class was coming to her place on Tuesday--would I like to join them? Actually, no. I like Sharon, but the other person is a pain in the ass, one of those elderly bratty babies who pouts if she doesn't get a lot of attention.
Looking forward with great pleasure to Mike's arrival on Friday!

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...