Wednesday, April 25, 2018

My Finger and The Toilet

I was amazed when I got up to see (and feel) that my sore little finger was much better. The swelling was down a lot, the redness was gone, and it hardly hurt at all--great! Now, this morning, it's as good as it ever was. I must have just hit it on something and now it's healed. What's more is, my stomach feels fine--no prob there, at all. Annoyingly, I had trouble sleeping last night; hope it doesn't continue.
Walked Kimball in morning fog that lifted later. After breakfast, I started looking at some material I'll use in my "research speech" at Toastmasters. I've decided on neither Emily nor acting; I'm going to speak on the history of the toilet.
Went to Dudley House to look  for Cece's bag and chimes. However, I didn't find them and I'm hoping  she left them in the storage room.  Jan didn't have an extra key for that, but will give it to me later. I'll be seeing her this evening, anyway, at the covered dish gathering for docents.
Called Betty, whose court case against the guy who took her money and didn't do the work, is today. She was very relieved that she doesn't have to be there.
Picked up some blueberries, tomatoes, and broccoli before lunch, then did the town walk after lunch. At the library, I ran into Diane there, dressed to the teeth and in full makeup, of course. We chatted for a bit, then I went upstairs to the children's section and picked up a "young adult" (whatever the hell that means) book called How The Toilet Changed History. Also got info on the Internet, of course.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...