Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lunch And Rehearsal

Went to Produce Junction and took pictures of the plants for sale, to see if we can use them for the garden setting in Hedda.  Looked around at Boscov's, but didn't buy, then went to meet Betty for lunch.
We had planned on Carabezza's (?), but found it's only open for dinner on weekdays.  Switched to Outback and ditto for that.  Finally settled on The Golden Corral, as big mistake, as we both overate.
I spent an age looking for my two battery-operated lanterns, which we may use in Hedda.  Never found them, but borrowed Susan's and Mary subsequently approved it.
P. called to say he was backing up my pictures on Google +.  Very nice of him, but I was just about to leave and didn't have a chance to chat or to see Baby, who was breakfasting.
Full-run rehearsal last night.  Rick M. was there from The Sandpaper; he always writes up our performances, plus he acts himself, and is often in them.  It went okay--I'm glad Desi approved my fan, as if helps to do some business with it on stage--but it ran, of course, way long.  Well, it is as Ibsen wrote it; should have been cut, but wasn't, and that's the result.
Showed Mary the pics of plants on my Tablet and she approved them. Told her I'd go get them today, as long as I could leave them at her house.  I'll see if Aline is available and we'll drive over there.
To bed very late--after 11:00--and now I'm groggy, but game.  I'm just as glad we don't rehearse again until tomorrow night.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...