Thursday, March 06, 2014

Eye And Carpets

When we got home yesterday, I napped for a time while my friend, the dynamo, did various.  After I got up, she went to Acme, coming back with salmon, lettuce, tomato and a large carpet cleaner.  It proved not to be effective, though, and she used the cleaner I already had on the living room and study, which look a lot better than they did.
I bestirred myself enough to sweep up the ice melter I had frantically spread on the front walk in order to get into Barb's car on Tuesday.  Made a salad and puttered around with a few other things.
Jeanne P. called and I enjoyed talking to her; as I did Aline.  I'll pick her up for an excursion today; of course, I have to go back to the eye doctor, too.  Tonya e-mailed that we have to get the NJPerry Award applications in soon, so we'll drop the info off at her place today, I guess.
Friend cooked up delicious salmon and we had that with salad for dinner.  We then tried to put my dolls on Craig's List, but were unable.  She does it all the time and I know was directing me correctly, but for some reason, I never got the confirming e-mail, although we did it properly twice.  She also showed me how to get games on my Tablet, and I've been having a lot of fun with that.
My friend, who's in that special category of "I don't know what I'd do without her" left at 8:00, taking my grateful thanks and love with her. But no fear, I have plenty left for her sibs and to a lesser extent, a few others.
.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...