Thursday, March 20, 2014

Gas Bill


IF YOU USE GAS HEAT: I just received a bill from gas supplier Constellation for $311.86 for ONE MONTH, up from $268.72 last month, which was bad enough. I made a series of phone calls, starting with New Jersey Natural Gas, which simply delivers the gas and does the billing, and found that Constellation charge 74.1 or $179.13 percent MORE than NJNG, to which I've now switched. It seems that these pirates can simply charge anything they want; supposedly, they're "regulated," but what that means seems to be they can--charge anything they want. Open your bill and check it, especially the comparative NJNG gas charge. I'm sure Constellation, of the Exelon Company, has a fleet of highly-paid executives who are chortling over the plight of those who were foolish enough to patronize their company. Spread the word to DROP CONSTELLATION, AN EXELON COMPANY, as your supplier.
For some reason, Picasa won't let me blog the picture of my bill here.  I do have it on Facebook.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...