Thursday, September 05, 2013

Pool With Betty

It was the ninth anniversary of the death of my dear nephew, Jay, and Betty, of course, went to the cemetery.  I had gone on Tuesday, so met her after for lunch at Italian Gourmet.  She then followed me home and we went in the pool.  There was only one couple there and they left shortly after we arrived. 
It was a tad chillier than I usually like it for swimming, but we got in and enjoyed it.  We then lay on lounges and warmed up in the sun and did what we do best: talked and talked and talked.  Betty went home after, as our nephew, Rob, is still staying at her house.  He'll be on his way to Virginia today, but will return in a few days.
Showered and dressed, then walked down the street to Leslie's.  We're going to The Great Gatsby at the library today, along with Susan, whom I also invited.
 

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...