Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Garage And Birthdays

Garage clean-up continues apace.  (I won't know what to do with myself when it's finished.)  I dragged out the old sewing machine, a huge, thoroughly rusted tool box, and various and sundry other stuff from under the shelving, plus started filling a big container for the thrift store.  My friend came late in the afternoon and carried off some things to either discard at Public Works (on her way home) or elsewhere.  Immediately after she left, I took to the closest thrift several large containers, a home fire extinguisher, and an outdoor sensor security light we had never installed.  To my annoyance, they would take only the latter, so I still have the rest in my car.  I'll stop at one of the other thrift stores to see if I can unload more of the stuff there.
Got a call from Aline and we firmed up our plans for an early dinner, then viewing of the breakwater at Holgate, which we plan for today.  Viewed something much more special: pictures of the sweet baby boy in Japan.
Today is an exceedingly special day itself:  It's the anniversary of the birth of my younger daughter, my dear Ellen--HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELLEN!  I love you so much and always will. 
  

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...