Monday, September 16, 2013

K.L. And Adobe

I was so pleased to receive a Skype call from Japan, so I could see little K.L., now home.  He's such a sweetheart--looks a lot like his Dad as a baby, but we'll see if he evolves.
Got calls from Aline, my brother Larry, and a few others, but mostly just puttered around with this and that, preparing for the meeting tonight.  Went to Shop-Rite and got cheese, crackers, salsa, and grapes; am already stocked up with wine.
Finally, kitty Sebastian got his "Cat's Meow" toy and, according to Ellen, who put a video on Facebook, he actually plays with it.  Unfortunately, I can't see the video.  I was advised that I needed  Adobe Flash and, in order to install it, had to close all programs.  Couldn't close Skype until Ellen, during her regular web cam call, told me to right-click on it; did so, closed it, and installed Adobe. No prob, right?
Wrong.  When I try to run the video, I still get the message that I must load Adobe, which I already have.  Grrr!  

2 comments:

Molloy・モロイ said...

"evolves"?

Mimi said...

I didn't mean "improve," but "change." Babies' looks often change as they get older.

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...