Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Concessions

Arrived up north at 9:30 and the northern dweller left for her doctor's appointment shortly after.  I had brought up the "music thing"  Don't know what to call it; it's a good-sized instrument made out of PVC pipes, and it has a keyboard, but what' really fun is that it also has places you can wave your hands over and it plays.  You can switch from "blue man" to classic to jazz, and so on.  The boys loved it.  Also read them stories from the book, Grandmother Reads to Her Grandchildren, which somebody--I think Ellen--gave me years ago.  Lady of the house got back in a few hours and we had lunch, then took Lu for a walk. 
I left about 1:00 and went directly to B.J.'s where, after a lot of second-guessing my self, I got Skittles, York peppermint patties, Pringles, and something else for the concessions.  Stopped at the school to see if we could store the stuff there; guy took my name and number and said he'd call me.  When I got home, I put all the stuff in my car except the huge ice chest, which I had to empty of the soda and water in it and put in plastic bags to transport.
Picked  up Aline at 6:15 and we went to rehearsal.  One of the cast members helped bring the stuff in, which is now stored backstage.  I haven't even opened it to see if the bags are the right size to be sold for a dollar.  Must do that today before I meet those up north to go to the water park.
Show was really good and the set is amazing.  Left about 8:15, took Aline home and, after talking in the driveway, didn't get in until almost 9:00, so didn't get to bed until 10:00.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...