Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fun With Family

Another fun with family day--my favorite kind.  Got up north about 12:45 and we left shortly thereafter for the water park in Monmouth County.  Met Sue and Joe, grandparents of Jason and Robert, then the latter.  All four boys were overjoyed to see each other and immediately paired off in their usual way. They loved the water park, of course, and we stayed for about three hours.  After, we had a good dinner of chili over rice on the deck, then I said goodbye.  Happily, I'm going to meet them at the lake today.
Before I left yesterday, I stopped at the school to ask if I could put the soda and water in a refrigerator.  "Yes," I was told, and I did.  I also opened the boxes of snacks to see what size they are.  Oh, dear, the Pringles in particular, are very small; guess we'll say they're two-fers.  All other items are a dollar--very pricey, it's true, but it's easier to handle the money that way. 
Also stopped at Lillian M.'s to drop off ten bucks needed to "hold" a tour trolley in September, which the Red Hats group is planning.
Skyped Ellen and we had a good chat.  Can't wait to see her the end of July.  Saw Tillie and she looks pretty much okay, but Ellen said she isn't eating as well as she had (sigh...).
Must get ready for the lake.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...