Friday, June 22, 2012

Lunch And Show

Went to the florist from whence the roses for the cast had come and ordered a dozen pink ones for the H.'s surprise party.  Stopped in at Dynasty to see if anyone had claimed the money I found on Wednesday.  Late in the day, I was told someone had.
Picked up Leslie and Naomi and drove to SeaOaks; had a lovely lunch and talk.  Les came in to chat for a half hour after.
Picked up Aline and we went to the show.  The performance was even better, we thought, than on Wednesday, but--sob!--attendance was still very sparse--I counted 30.  I fervently hope it picks up today.
I had told Aline I wasn't going to stay for the whole thing again, as I have a full day today.  I want to walk with Susan, then I'm due to meet Betty for breakfast, go to the Plays and Playwrights meeting, and come back for the show.  I want to go to the cemetery while I'm in Atlantic County, too.

No comments:

Tuesday

Sent a welcome e-mail to my new tenants, mother and daughter, Laura and Prudence. I must remember to check to see if I need to send anything...