Thursday, March 01, 2007

Had a nice chat with Betty yesterday, then called Muckie. Betty doing fine for now--but goes back to the gastrointestinal doctor on Monday and her primary on Tuesday. In three weeks comes the big one: the colonoscopy to reveal if the polyp was contained and the whole ordeal is over--or not.
Got the flyers for the Quint talk duplicated and joined fellow volunteers to stuff the Sunrise Bay newsletter. I then distributed them on our street, which was no problem, as the weather was great and we have a short street, anyway.
I need to galvanize myself to continue going through useless stuff and packing it up to donate to the thrift store. I still have plenty--plenty!--to get rid of and some of it is spread out on the beds in the guest room. Will try to get it packed up today, as the cleaning people are coming tomorrow.
Did okay last night in the snacking department--didn't quite toe the line, but at least, didn't go hog-wild (an apt expression).

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...