Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Went to the supermarket yesterday and picked up a few things to the tune of $91. Well, we're prepared for any emergency now.
Besides doing the mounds of wash that have accumulated recently, I didn't much but just tidy up a bit. Decided not to go to the caregivers' group, as I wasn't even sure it was being held. The "facilitator" had said she sends a reminder to participants, but I didn't get one.
Had salmon for me and flounder for Pat for dinner. It was delish. I still haven't decided whether to go to Malapan for the Wellspouse dinner tonight--would love to, but hate that long drive (although Viv would be driving).
Now I MUST turn my attention to the second and last session of my "Job-hunting for Seniors" course. I'm really not prepared for it and don't want to go in there and have to improvise.
Must meet Susan for exercise now.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...