Friday, March 02, 2007

Wonderfully virtuous me--after the 3-mile walk tape with Susan, I packed up more junk and took it to the thrift shop. Will do more today, I hope, as I want to turn my attention to all the clothes I hate/never wear/are hideous/were bought in 1967/would be rejected by the homeless living under a bridge in San Diego. Well, there you have an idea of the bulk of my wardrobe, most of which doesn't fit anyway.
Started organizing the visuals for the Dionne talk. It seems to have generated quite a bit of interest and a number of people told me they're looking forward to it. However, others expressed regret that they have commitments that day and asked if I would videotape it!
Didn't talk to Betty yesterday, but will call her today. I'm not quite sure whether she's still in her apartment or has gone back to Carolyn's, but I'll track her down.
Jack B. stopped in; he's going to Tampa for a week on Tuesday. Had a nice chat and good laughs.
Thrown-together dinner last night: Gave Pat soup and sandwiches (pea and roast beef) and I had a Lean Cuisine meat loaf dinner which helpfully lists WW points (5). I want to make something in the crockpot today--chicken?
The cleaners come today and, annoyingly, it's raining. Heavy rain is predicted all day. (Goes to show what a boring blog this is, when I have to include the weather.)

1 comment:

EBJ said...

I am home and doing better. oday a friend Sally, took me to breakfast and another Barbara, took me to lunch. It was fun to get out. Also the Docs said I should eat like a 18 yr old kid. I had two eggs, bacon and potatoes for breakfast and double chocolate cake with ice cream for lunch!
I have added a hematologist (blood Dr) to my list of doctors to see next
week.
Later.
B

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...