Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Have NO idea what happened yesterday with this blog. I tried to add a picture of Vivian and it didn't work, but the date the picture was taken came up as some kind of title. You can click on it--I think the new screen is supposed to show the picture--but just some black and white lines appear. Inexplicably, one comment shows up under that and one under my regular entry for the day. What? Who, how, when?! 'Tis a mystery.
Went to Toms River yesterday to see my classroom at OCCC. It looks good and the staff member told me we have another sign-up, so that makes eight. That's a nice size class--I don't want it too big--and I'm looking forward to getting back in the employee development groove.
Bought fresh fish for dinner and the salmon was superb. Gave Pat flounder, of course. Will draw the curtain on the earlier part of the day, as it was blah--domestic chores, preparing for the Dionne thing on Sunday, etc.--but all-in-all, it was a good day.
After exercise, have a podiatrist appointment at 10:00 and a perm at noon. We socialites just go from one exciting activity to another.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...