Monday, March 05, 2007

Well, I gained 1.2. I'm okay with that--it could have been more--and I'm glad I resisted the temptation to drop the whole thing.
Mike posted new pictures of Vivian on her web site. She's a beautiful little girl and I'll send one or two to a few people, including nephew Wes, who sent Youtube videos of adorable, 7-month-old Miranda. Mike is in Hong Kong until April 5 (home on weekends) and they'll then vacation in the Philippines.
Spent yesterday doing mostly Dionne and Academy of Lifelong Learning course stuff. Talked to Betty, who goes to the colon doctor today. She said she was feeling okay, but tired. Ellen called and we had a nice chat. Made chicken breast for dinner, which I marinated in barbecue sauce and baked in oven. They were surprisingly good (everything tastes good when you're hungry).
Had a problem sleeping last night, with my usual annoying pattern: went to bed early (9:00), woke up at 1:20, tossed and turned, wide awake, until about 4:00, finally fell asleep, but woke up--late for me--at 6:10, so feel rushed in finishing my daily morning routine. I'm a little down today.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

There is a sleep theory that we used to actually sleep in two four hour segments at night, before electric lights and the industrial revolution forced us to start waking up at a certain time, and allowing us to go to bed later. This comforts me when I wake up for a hour or two every night. I've also called it the "phantom baby" for years. Maybe I was just getting ready for the real thing!

Tuesday

As has been happening lately, I spent an age dealing with R.E. agent, Kim, and requirements  surrounding the house. I got the quarterly wate...