Wednesday, January 05, 2022

Tuesday

I'm on a roll! After breakfast, I took up the bath rugs and in-tub mat and popped them in the washer. Got the Bona components out and dusted, then mopped the hard floors. Put in an additional wash (color), then tackled the big job: sorting, categorizing, and filing the mountain of paperwork I had let accumulate. Had lunch, then swept up the patio--didn't go into much depth, as I'll wait until the weather warms up--and took two big bags to the trash area. These chores took me the entire morning and some of the afternoon, but it's a big relief to have them done.

Got a call back from the secretary at attorney Williams' office. She told me what to bring to get the trust paperwork finished and we made a date for Thursday, January 13, at 10. 

Went to Von's for supplies--I'm running low on food (ha! I have only about a month's worth in cabinet and freezer.) Carolyn called just as I got home and we had a nice chat. Happily, Wes is well again and back in Chicago and all those who had been with him here tested negative. We also discussed my (possible) trip to Singapore in May; she might know someone who'd like to go with me. 

About 5:00, I texted Suzanne to see if she wanted to sit down for a chat. She did and I went over there; for some reason, when we do this week or so, I go there rather than vice versa. No prob on my end or hers either. We talked for half an hour or so and she asked if I wanted to go to WinCo tomorrow. Yes, I do, so we'll leave at 8:30.

This morning, Julie will pick me up at 9:30 for the farmers market, then will take me to my eye doctor appointment this afternoon. 

 Note to myself: Today I accepted Amazon's credit card offer (Synchony Bank). Also ordered a phone lanyard and a "Make Coffee, Not War" poster, both free. I made a file for that and put printed letters in it. . 

 

No comments:

Monday Matters of Business

Just ignore this entry, and go to the next:  Having absolutely VOWED to quit procrastinating, I got these things done on my list: 1. Called ...