Thursday, January 27, 2022

The Rest Of The Pesky Quest...

...to find a notary, that is. I called BOA, my own bank, six times and after having it ring ten or so times, a recording came on to the effect that all "associates" were working their fingers to the bone caring for others and blah, blah, blah. Finally walked the mile and a half there to have the "greeter" ask if I had an appointment with the notary. No, so I'd have to wait. Did, for twenty minutes, until she came out to ask for the document I wanted notarized. A five-page deed? Sorry, the BOA notary only does bank related of one or two pages. After several well-chosen words, which I delivered loudly, I left to walk another mile or so to Live Scan, where, happy day, I got the deed done.

Earlier, I had made up a double batch of crystal pickles. When I got home, I added the vinegar and sugar to one and stowed it in the freezer. Had lunch, then scanned the deed and emailed to Mazzei, the Jersey attorney. Let's hope that's the end chore involving the trust. 

My brother, Larry, called from Florida, just to chat. Two of his grandsons recently had COVID for the second time, but both recovered quickly. Got a nice email from my friend, Leslie, from Sunrise Bay. She and Dennis have a place in Florida, too, and are there now.  

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

I couldn't resist posting the following: There's a free restoration and colorization page on Facebook. and  few months ago, I used their services for the colorization of some of my wedding pictures. I was thrilled with the result and asked if someone would doctor this one of Pat and me. I think it was taken when we were engaged, but not yet married, so about 65 years ago:

The following  is what somebody came up with and I almost laughed out loud--oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
Who ARE these people?
Anyway, I thought it was funny.

2 comments:

Pat said...

It is funny. The top one looks like you are wearing a mask. At least it looks like you and Pat.

Mimi said...

A mask? Ha, ha, maybe I could see the future!
(Happy day, your comment came on.)

Monday Matters of Business

Just ignore this entry, and go to the next:  Having absolutely VOWED to quit procrastinating, I got these things done on my list: 1. Called ...