Thursday, June 10, 2021

Wednesday

Again, didn't sleep well.  I was annoyed with myself for scheduling lunch with Stella, even though I like the Aloha. However, I changed the bed. washed whites, as well as my hair and bod, then set off for town. I was very early--got there at 11:15--but the weather, the ocean, and The Promenade were perfect. I love the unadorned home beaches in Ventnor, but this isn't too shabby, either:

Stella finally got out of Quest after the blood work and stuff and we had a good lunch. I had the white roughy, rather than a sandwich, Caeser salad, and a good beer. We talked and talked. 

Stella is going through a rough time: She had been seeing a psychiatrist for her depression. but he retired and she's no longer on medication. I think her primary should prescribe something, or refer her, but I don't know the protocol.  Anyway, we had a good lunch, then Stella dropped me off in town. I had been looking for a small, thin bookcase and I found one at The Coalition. It was a little awkward getting it home on the bus, but I managed.     

Now that I have it, I'm not so sure I want it. It may just make the place look cluttered plus my regular, hard cover books don't fit in it. Now sure how--or if--I'll use it, after all. Possibly, I could exchange places with one of the bookcases in the bedroom, but would that make sense? Dunno.

 

No comments:

Sunny Sunday

It was sunny in more ways than one. Not only did we enjoy the bountiful and beautiful sunshine, but I spent several sunny hours with my daug...