Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Monday

I spent two hours after breakfast on the phone with 

1.) Bank of Freakin' America about my fraud claim (I was referred to the wrong claims number twice); 

2.) Grey Law to discuss a referral for my trust setup (I got an appointment for July 1);

3.) Dr. Jenning's office to get a. an RX for RLS, b. a referral to the ophthalmologist, and c. a referral for p.t. (I have to go in today to see an NP); 

4.) Conservice about the fact that I pay more for "preparation of the bill" than others. 

It's a tossup as to which was most infuriating: one or four, so a tie, I guess. All of these were because of problems and concerns, but I don't have the mental stamina to elaborate in writing. 

I calmed down a bit by doing some food prep: got my tomato and onion salad combo roasted; sliced and diced two nice big peaches (I like to eat them with a spoon); cut up some good Bella mushrooms; and formed and froze turkey burgers.  

After lunch, I bused into town. Stopped at the library, sat down, and started reading The Velvet Rope Economy/How Inequality Became Big Business. (It was heavenly just to be able to sit quietly in that holy place and read.) I'm hooked on the book already, so borrowed it. 

Bused home and had a tasty dinner. Happily, I slept well last night and just got up at my usual 6:30.

 

No comments:

Sunny Sunday

It was sunny in more ways than one. Not only did we enjoy the bountiful and beautiful sunshine, but I spent several sunny hours with my daug...