Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Muff And Meds

 It occurred to me that I'd like Bob "Muff" McGinty to see the colorized picture of my wedding party, since he's in it as an usher. After some searching, I found his email address and sent it with a short note. I was pleased to get this back from him in a very short time:

Rosemary
Thank You for the picture great shot. Every one is well here. I sure miss him breaking my b--- all the time.
 Ran into your sister a Breakfast in Ventnor a will ago she looks great.
Miss you.
Bob

Hmm...it must have been quite awhile ago when he ran into Betty, as she's lived here in California longer than I have. Also, of course, sadly enough, she no longer looks "great" (or is otherwise great), but I enjoyed reading it. Bob is now 89, same as my brother, Larry. 

No, I have NO IDEA how to fix the different sizes of fonts, but oh, well.

Another welcome contact: Muckie called and we had a good, good talk. I was pleased to hear she had gone to lunch last week with her stepson, the first time she's stepped out in more than a year.  

Now here I am at Ellen's, having arrived via Access Van yesterday evening about 5:00. I fed the kitties--they're highly suspicious of me--and settled in for a little mimi-vaca.  Unfortunately, when I was getting ready for bed, I realized I had forgotten my meds and by that time, it was too late t go home and get them. I wasn't too concerned about the prescription ones--I'm too ignorant, I guess--but about the sleep aid I've been taken for years. I found some Ny-Quill in Ellen's bathroom and took that. It worked pretty well and after a little restlessness, I slept okay. 

 

No comments:

Sunny Sunday

It was sunny in more ways than one. Not only did we enjoy the bountiful and beautiful sunshine, but I spent several sunny hours with my daug...